Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's just too big


I usually have most Friday afternoons off work which makes for a nice long weekend. Although we have a few favourite eateries, due to the seemingly huge selection of different venues where you can eat out, we are slowly trying all the restaurants, burger bars, delis, buffets, etc, to see if we can find any new favourites.

One of the more promising venues was 'Ruby Tuesdays' although I was somewhat skeptical about the size of the burger shown on their website (I've included a picture). I was wrong. If anything it was bigger. Cheryl thought that I was taking small bites so just to look polite in the restaurant. Actually, I couldn't dislocate my jaw sufficiently to bite through the whole burger & so ended up having to dismantle it just so that I could eat it!