Sunday, March 19, 2006

Incredibles on Ice





Watched the Incredibles on Ice at the Savvis Centre during the week. Phil & Steve got tickets for the company box & as they had more then they needed I went along as well. This time the real bonus was that there was a parking ticket as well. This meant that I was able to park in the carpark next to the centre in the suite parking area. It took me all of 30 seconds to walk from the car to the box - result!

The show was quite good, but was obviously biased towards children. So, being a big kid I had a great time. The storyline was basically that the Parrs went on holiday to Disneyworld in Florida & ended up saving Mickey & Minnie from a robotic copy of Syndrome (if you don't know what I'm going on about then watch the film). To keep the action going there was plenty of ice skating with a reasonable amount of pyrotechnics/light shows towards the end of the show.