Sunday, March 26, 2006

We are the champions (almost)

Went to another work organised event this weekend. This time it was a trivia night. I was on a team with Jim, Todd, & Bruce from work, Bruce's wife, & a few of Jim's friends.

Obviously, most of the questions were American, but I did know a few of the answers on the TV rounds. When the Beatles round came up, being English it was decided that I would know all the answers (which of course I did - not!).

Still, we came 2nd & the cash prize was enough to cover the entry fee, so it made a cheap night out. Snacks, beer, & soda was provided & Todd also brought some really nice cooked bread (like a really thick, soft, pizza base) that had herbs on top. He also provided olive oil for dipping the bread in - thanks Todd!

After the event, a few of us went back to Sally's appartment & spent a few hours just hanging out.

As well as organising the event, Sally was also chief photographer, so I'll add some photos hopefully after Sally has e-mailed them to me.